5.14.2017

SUNDAY SNIPPETS

Happy Mother's Day! 

Another great weekend in the books.  My sister Christie came up from Brooklyn to visit for the weekend! It's always a quick trip, but I'll take anytime with her I can get!

One of the highlights (other than seeing her of course!) was our lunch yesterday at Boca Bistro in Saratoga.  Brennan and I both ordered the Boca Burger and woah am I glad I did.  Not only did it have a friend egg, but the put pimento cheese on there! Yuuuuuum.

✯✯✯

On a side note, I updated the blog categories up top! I'm slightly obsessed with the drop down capabilities and am trying to use them as much as possible.

✯✯✯

Currently Reading: Ragdoll by Daniel Cole

✯✯✯

Enjoy your Sunday night! I have a little laundry to finish up, then plan to snuggle on the couch with the boys & read my book! xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig