5.29.2017

BOOKWROM: RAGDOLL


Rating: ✭✭✭✭✭

Saturday night I finally finished up Ragdoll by Daniel Cole and this thriller has officially been added to my favorites list.  I mean come on, with a summary that starts with "A body is discovered with the dismembered parts of six victims stitched together like a puppet, nicknamed by the press as the 'ragdoll'" - how could you not want to pick it up?!


As the summary states, Ragdoll starts with the police finding a dead body, which turns out to be the compilation of six different people.  The head, torso, right arm, left arm, right leg, and left leg all belonged to someone different.  Detective Wolf and his team have to figure out who each part belonged to and why the killer did this.  Did these six individuals have something on common? Why were they chosen and why were they sewn together?  The plot gets even more twisted when the killer makes public a list of his/her next victims.  You HAVE to read to see who is on the list because I really want to say, but I can't!

Daniel Cole kept the pace going throughout the whole story.  The only thing that caused me to read this book slightly slower than normal was work. 

If you're questioning how gruesome this story is, I would say maybe 4/10 - just enough! The various murders that occur are rather disturbing, but it never got to the point where I had to set the book down for a second.  


Enjoy!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig